Monday, November 19, 2012

First Review!!!

Barbie three tones Review !!


I had received 3 pairs of Barbie three tone eye lenses from www.Uniqso.com.
They come in Green, Blue, Purple, Brown and grey. There comfortable and easy to apply and with there vibrant yet natural look I highly recommend them. Not only did I receive great lenses I also received great service! my package arrived a week earlier than expected and each pair I ordered (green, blue, purple) all came in in a securely wrapped package and each pair wear separately contained in adorable boxes with cute bears along with 3 lens cases matching the colors of each pair of lenses. Uniqso is by far my favorite lens site and I can't wait for my next package. !

Barbie three tones BLUE

Barbie three tones PURPLE

Barbie three tones GREEN

L=Purple R=Blue








So Beautifulll~     ((o(@ ^ @)o))


















No comments:

Post a Comment