Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kimichi Bambi Series Grey and other things!

So today I received my package from www.Uniqso.com and once again there packaging and service was great!
The lens cases are very strong and they do not leak and the Hello Kitty BB cream WHITE is very pale and and gives my skin a nice whitened glow~
I ordered Kimichi Bambi Lenses in grey
22.90$
16.20mm

These lenses are very comfortable. Probably the most comfortable lenses I have ever worn! and they are a very large size and easy to apply and this series comes in :
Blue, Brown, Grey, Green, Pink and Violet

The Lenses were packaged in a very cute box!

                                                                               And wrapped in bubble wrapp~


I was also given an extra lens case :3

This Hello Kitty case is very convenient with a large mirror!
it holds a tube of solution, 1 pair of lenses along with pick up tweezers and a pop in tool


SO PRETTY!

Tool that comes with Hello Kitty Case~

Pretty nail decals that came with my order!

I also ordered a very good BB Base cream! Very Cute Hello Kitty Style!

ALL MY NEW THINGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment